Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Calm after the storm

Tropical storm Lee parked it over southern Louisiana for about 4 days.  Nothing major as far as storms go, but just 4 days of steady rain.  4 days in the house can result in quite the case of cabin fever for 2 boys!  

This afternoon we were all happy to take it outside.  The weather was GORGEOUS!  Temps were breezy and  in the 80's.  Quite a welcomed change from the 100% temps that we have been experiencing over the past few months.  We strolled the neighborhood in the wagon, played in the backyard, and had a picnic dinner.  The good life indeed!

Fall can not get her soon enough!  I look forward to spending the afternoons hanging with my boys outside!  

"Momma are you sure this is a good idea?"
Griff pulling Baby Bear around the neighborhood.
My handsome big boy.
"Hello shadow... it's me, Griff!"
"Hey Mommy, you coming?"
2 boys
Peek-a-boo... I see you!
Oh how I adore that face!
Monkey boy
Griff surfing on his "kate board."
Baby Bear on the "kate board."  "Um, Mommy, why isn't this working?!"
Yes indeed... monkey see, monkey do!

No comments:

Post a Comment