Sunday, May 10, 2009

14 month update
























































Another month has already gone by. Where has the time gone?!? Griffin had a great month. Mommy on the other hand is having a hard time letting go of her baby. Officially saying good-bye to the bottle and phasing out the pacifier is tougher on me than Griffin. These are all symbols that is he no longer a baby. I so enjoy watching him grow and learn new things everyday. It is such an amazing feeling when I realize that I have actually taught someone something today. When the pacifier is out of his mouth he really has a lot to say. He actually told me his version of a joke this past week. He babbled a sentence to me and started laughing. I joined in on the laughter with him. He then repeated his original sentence and laughed again.? Regardless if I got the punch line or not the joke was pretty funny to me too. Griffin keeps us busy and on our toes 24/7. He is still climbing and digging like it is his full time job. A few broken bowls, favorite dishes, and a printer later we are all still in one piece! He is really coming into his own little personality. Such a little boy with such a beautiful spirit. Every moment spent with him is a blessing.


Attached are pictures that we took today at the Richoux family mothers day b-b-q. Griffin joined in on the slip n slide with some of his cousins. I will also throw in a picture of Griffin and I from mother's day last year. To look at the pictures and realize how far we have come in just one year.

1 comment:

  1. He is just too too cute! It was such a joy taking care of him in the nursery! I look forward to Griffin and JP becoming friends over the years!

    ReplyDelete